cliexa® is a disease activity tracking platform that connects patients and clinicians to better care for and manage chronic conditions. We are a fun, energetic, passionate and enthusiastic team of people formed of health care executives, software developers and physicians.
QA Engineer Intern will have the opportunity to work with a team developing digital health platforms for chronic disease patients and their providers. QA Engineer Intern will develop basic competencies, skills in functional testing, as well as verification of the released products from development to the production phases. This will also give this team player an advantage of being part of a potential enterprise in the early stages. While any major or academic focus will be considered, the preferred fields of study are as follows:
- Computer Science (or related field)
- Test digital health platforms functionally and report issues from development to production lifecycle
- Provide usability feedback to the team to further develop the platform
- Plan, create and manage the Quality Assurance metrics
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure the product is ready for release
- Prepare and present reports and metrics for the development team
- Support existing customers by validating product releases
- Completed or working to complete a degree, preferably in a related field
- Enthusiasm and passion for being part of a healthcare technology team to get the company to the next level
Location, Hours and Compensation
3513 Brighton Boulevard Suite 520, Denver, CO 80216.
$12/hour. Up to 30 hours per week. Specific days and number of hours are flexible and can be planned based on availability and class load.