emergency room visits in the US each year.
from check in to discharge is the average duration of an emergency room visit.
of patients site “keeping me informed about my treatment” as a key metric for patient satisfaction.
HOW IT WORKS
Real-time Care Updates
navigatER guides patients and their families through their entire emergency department journey by providing:
- Real-time updates on their clinical progress
- Expected wait times
- Provider profiles
Informative Patient Engagement
Employs evidence-based technology designed to improve patient outcomes. Intuitively engages and educates patients throughout their entire stay with:
- Educational Videos
- Clinical Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
Real-time feedback. Real-time intervention.
navigatER allows for real-time patient satisfaction assessments, providing care teams with immediate performance metrics and feedback. Allowing providers and staff to:
- Take corrective action to improve the patient’s experience before it’s too late
- Pinpoint areas of concern
- Compare observed versus expected patient outcomes to both institutional and national benchmarks