What does cliexa offer me?
cliexa provides patients with a platform to track their chronic care symptoms and treatment progress at the tip of your fingers. Managing the complications and medications is easy to input into our mobile applications and provides a method of tracking the effects of chronic pain.
What does cliexa offer me and my practice?
cliexa provides clinicians and private practices the opportunity to integrate the cliexa platform into your practice. This allows your practice to significantly cut down on time spent by patients and physicians filling out forms and scoring assessments while taking advantage of Medicare reimbursements in chronic care management to save both money and time for everyone. The applications and platform are easily customized to address specific requirements of chronic care management and reimbursement, while also removing financial and IT-integration barriers. Learn more about our solution.
Which practices and specialties can cliexa be implemented?
- Rheumatology Clinics: Chronic Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia
- Pain Management: Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia
- Primary Care Clinics: Depression, Alcohol Abuse, Tobacco Usage, Chronic Pain, Annual Wellness Monitoring, Medication Reconciliation
- Integrated Pain Clinics: Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue, IBS and mental health
- Behavioral Health Clinics: Depression, Anxiety, Suicidal Behaviors, Addiction Treatment, Substance Abuse
- Gastroenterology Clinics: Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Respiratory Care Clinics: Asthma, COPD
- Pediatric Care Clinics: Adolescents Sexual Risk Assessment, Anxiety, Depression
- Cardiac and Vascular Care Clinics: High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, AFib, High Cholesterol