cliexa which stands for “CLInical EXcellence Algorithms” is a HIPAA compliant cross-communication platform for patients and clinicians built for collecting patient-reported data. We are a fun, energetic, passionate and enthusiastic team of people formed of health care executives, technologists, and clinicians.
You will be working with developers and product managers to develop and maintain high-quality applications for the cliexa product suite, develop and maintain our custom designed mobile applications for continuum care models. While any major or academic focus will be considered, the preferred fields of study are as follows:
- Software Engineering, Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of development experience with C# and Xamarin
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing apps for iOS and/or Android
- Strong experience working with Web Services (REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience in working with Git and/or Atlassian version control systems
- Develop maintainable code under industry standards, best practices, and guidelines
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new features
- Develop native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Research the latest technology frameworks and apply as appropriate
- Completed or working to complete a degree, preferably in a related field
- Enthusiasm and passion for being part of a healthcare technology team to get the company to the next level
- Great communication skills
3513 Brighton Boulevard Suite 520, Denver, CO 80216.