cliexa® is a disease activity tracking platform that connects patients and clinicians to better care for and manage chronic conditions. We are a fun, energetic, passionate and enthusiastic team of people formed of health care executives, software developers and physicians.
The Sales Intern will have the opportunity to work and develop basic competencies, skills in various aspects of digital health lead generation, networking strategies and prospective client outreach methods. This will also give this team player an advantage of being part of a potential enterprise in the early stages. While any major or academic focus will be considered, preferred fields of study are as follows:
- Marketing and communications
- Business Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Updating and organizing CRM records
- Search and collect lead generation methods
- Work with the marketing resource to assist reaching lead generation goals
- Assist with email and mailer campaigns
- Assist with social media content and presence
- Completed or working to complete a degree, preferably in a related field
- Enthusiasm and passion for being part of a healthcare technology team to get the company to the next level
- Great communication skills
- Previous internship or related experience is a plus
Location, Hours and Compensation
3513 Brighton Boulevard #520, Denver, CO.
$12/ hour. Up to 30 hours per week. Specific days and number of hours are flexible and can be planned based on availability and class load.