cliexa® is a disease activity tracking platform that connects patients and clinicians to better care for and manage chronic conditions. We are a fun, energetic, passionate and enthusiastic team of people formed of health care executives, software developers and physicians.
cliexa is currently seeking a career-minded Sr. Applications Developer to join their team. If you are highly motivated with a degree in Computer Science or related discipline, then cliexa is a great place for you to advance your career.
- Analyze customer needs and design interactive mobile application platforms to meet those needs
- Design each element of new applications and programs and how each application will interact
- Ensure company applications continue to function appropriately and develop upgrades and fixes as needed
- Collaborate with company leadership and partners to innovate and develop new projects and applications
- Assess application performance and document application processes
Location, Hours and Compensation
If interested in applying, please mail your resume to:
Lisa Rue, Senior Advisor & Strategic Partnerships
Preventative Technology Solutions Inc.,
4498 Thelma Lane, Loveland, CO 80538.