cliexa is excited to announce that we have been nominated by the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce (DMCC) as one of the three finalists for Start-Up of the Year! Each year, the DMCC recognizes businesses in the Denver area for their exceptional work in providing great jobs and helping to shape the local business community.
Here at cliexa, we pride ourselves on our innovation and competitiveness among leading digital healthcare organizations. Being recognized by local business leaders as an integral part of Denver’s start-up community has us reeling with excitement. We are excited to attend the DMCC’s 2020 Business Awards on April 24th, and you can register here for the luncheon to come cheer us on!
The DMCC 2020 Business Awards finalists include:
- Disruptor of the Year: AT&T, RK, and Teatulia Organic Teas
- Minority or Women-owned Business of the Year: Aim High Chiropractic, Novitas Communications, and Workplace Resource
- Small Business of the Year: Bespoke Event Group, Core Contractors, Roofing Systems, and YellowDog Denver
- Start-Up of the Year: cliexa, Emerge Professional Services, and Urban Solution Group
- Small Nonprofit of the Year: Heart & Hand Center, Project Helping, and WeeCycle
- Large Nonprofit of the Year: Denver Scholarship Foundation, Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver, and Metro Caring
We would like to thank the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce and presenting sponsor BOK Financial for recognizing these finalists and highlighting 18 of Denver’s finest business leaders and innovators.
Today we welcomed representatives from DMCC, the Denver community, and executives from last year’s business awards to our office. During this visit, cliexa employees had the opportunity to show off their hard work and reflect on their successes while answering questions from the judges.
Start-Up Business of the Year finalists include cliexa, Emerge Professional Services, and Urban Solution Group. Emerge Professional Services provides talent and retention solutions in their approach to staffing and raising talent levels in an organization. Urban Solution Group provides mitigation plans for oil and gas development through their collaboration with operators and communities. Learn more about the finalists for the DMCC 2020 Business Awards here.